UIUX Designer (Software)
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
We are seeking for an experienced UIUX Designer who is passionate about creating a progressive user experience for our desktop/mobile web applications – Volare®, an account receivable management system that is used by finance institutions, telecommunications, insurance companies, and government agencies across South East Asia.
- You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including front-end developers, business analyst, product managers, business stakeholders, project managers and back-end engineers to build great user experience which deliver business results.
- Work with Engineering and other relevant teams to ensure the feasibility of design.
- Research and analyse industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Participate in user research and testing activities around the Southeast Asia region.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Plan and conduct cross functional (PM, Engineering, Business stakeholders etc) product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation, prioritisation, and creation of UX related artefacts to help product scoping and delivery planning.
- Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
- Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the Information Architecture, User Journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects.
- Planning and participating in ongoing usability testing and assessment.
- Conduct desk check of User Interface during engineering development phase.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings in a positive manner.
- Share information with team members.
- Be comfortable in working with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as required, including covering absences/leave where require.
- College or University degree in Graphic Design, Web Development or a related discipline
- Tools : Microsoft Axure or other prototyping tools, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in User Interface design and User Exeprience research.
- At least 1 years of experience working with cross-functional teams (Software Engineers, Product Managers, Product Owners).
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development.
- Experience in conducting user research thorough various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus.